Bug #138894

I maintain gforth, a GPL forth interpreter.  As per bug #138894, it
doesn't build on the m68k architecture, and I'll confess I don't really
understand why.  If anybody cares about having it build on this
architecture, feel free to let me know-- just submit a patch, and after
verifying it doesn't break any other architectures, I'll include it.

I'm also bugging upstream about this.

If I don't hear from anybody in a week that is interested in this,
I'll reassign the bug to ftp-admin to remove the package from the m68k
architecture for woody.

-=Eric
--
"You cannot truly appreciate Atlas Shrugged until you have read it in
the original Klingon."