Re: Fatal Exception when changing screen resolution

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> > > Are you running Windows 98 in some emulator under Linux running on one
> > > of those? In that case, I might be able to help. Else...

> > in a 25Mhz machine? if he did, he's a phenomenon :)

> Or just a *very* patient person...

Windows adapts in some way to the CPU speed. At least it takes five
minutes to boot on a P75 and 30 minutes on the same machine clocked with
4.75 MHz and (5*60*75) > (30*60*4.75).

  Simon

--
GPG public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4