Re: The spam we get...

Thanks Mathew and Scott for your support and understanding, I have sent an email to listmanager@lists.debian.org. Hopefully we can resolve this and *somehow* get spam free. I haven't gotten any spam on my freebsd lists, so hlpefully we can do it.

btw thats spam free as in *without spam*. of course spam is free - the day they charge for spam is the day I get a passport account!

ps if I sent someone this twice, I'm sorry bout that, don't mean to be a hypocrite!