Tape drive support in 2.2.10 kernal

Hello,

I'm using Debian 2.2r0 on an Amiga.  The kernal does not seem to
recognize my Exabyte 8505 8mm DAT SCSI drive.  According to the
faq, most scsi tape drives are supported.  This drive works even
with the better than nothing (BTN) driver under AmigaDos.

Under Linux I do not see a tape device (st0, rst0). Are the tape
devices not given in the default install?

Thanks,

--Lance

--
Lance Tagliapietra | lancetag@luminet.net | Contract Software Engineer
Amiga Enthusiast   |   TeXnically Aware   | Embedded Systems Developer