Ethernet card on LCIII

Hello,

after having installed Debian onto my LCIII, I have added the ethernet card. This causes booting problems (bus error). Here is my configuration:

- LCIII overclocked to 33 MHz
- no FPU
- 36 MB RAM
- 32-bit addressing is on
- ethernet card DaynaPORT E/LC-M
  - twisted pair connector
  - MAC 0x00801917b131
  - the largest chip reads
	S9418BT
	DP83934AVQB
	SONIC-T
  - the bar code sticker on the bottom reads
	E/LC-T
	S/N 069087
- System 7.1 (Czech); extensions on/off has no influence
- Penguin-19
- kernel 2.2.19-20010521 (modules installed)

During boot I get the following dump:

eth0: Macintosh LC Ethernet Adapter in slot E
eth0: revision 0x0100, using 16 bit DMA and register offset 0
MAC 00:80:19:17:b1:31 IRQ 61
Data read fault at 0x00000040 in Super Data (pc=0x2380000)
BAD KERNEL BUSERR
Oops: 00000000
... register values and stack contents follow here ...

Machine overclocking doesn't play any role IMHO (before overclocking I had the same problem). May the missing FPU be the issue? Or an incorrect model of my ethernet adapter?

Thanks for any advice.

Regards,
Pavel.