boot-floppies 3.0.14 for testing

Hi,
I've just put a new boot-floppies build (3.0.14 not-yet-released) on
  http://auric.debian.org/~cts/bf/current/

I didn't have had time yet myself to test it, but maybe somebody else has
(and wants to help with the documentation *NUDGE* *NUDGE*).
The previous version installed fine on my Amiga, so I do not expect big
troubles (there were some funny things with some packages, and with my
keyboard not working properly anymore, anyone got a spare A2k keyboard? Or
know a cheap source for PS/2 -> Amiga keyboard converters? It s***s when you
can not type e2fsck because the "f" is not working, or you can not move to
the next option in a window, because TAB is working neither... this is
already my second keyboard, seems i had to use e2fsck a lot).

This is still using linux-2.2.19, the problem with linux-2.4.x vs glibc
2.2.4 is not yet fully solved (ie my Amiga is not yet completely happy). But
we wont use linux-2.4 for the official woody boot-floppies anyway...

Christian