Re: problem upgrading to stable

On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 12:37:15AM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> I just started a build of 2.2.2, I am going to bed now though
> and if you finish yours sooner I will stop it. Shame I had to
> install tetex-base (11M .deb) just to get texi2html.
You are crosscompiling, right? I am building for upload. Might be finished
by now, but the machine is offline. Upload would be in ~20 hours from now,
so your cross compile might be finished earlier. I'd say, build it, maybe
you can compare both builds, if mine does not work for you, maybe its due to
some packages I have installed, its not a clean potato or woody system I am
using. What a shame that glibc can not be built without hassles on kullervo.

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/potato