Re: problem upgrading to stable

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 05:04:58 -0600, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> Say Michael, if you already build glibc, why don't you do that for debian?

Well, I'm not a developer, so I obviously can't upload anything. The only
thing I can do is to submit patches when I've fixed something. But if there
is some other indirect way of getting things uploaded... (Btw. I build lots
of stuff myself these days not just glibc and could probably supply updated
versions for quite a number of packages).

-Michael