Network

Hi!

I am planning to buy an accelerator card and a network adapter for my Amiga
1200 to be able to install Debian on it, and I have been recommended to buy
a "Accton EtherDuo EN2216-2 PCMCIA 10Mbps" network card, which supposedly
work with AmigaOS. Just to make sure, does this work with Linux/m68k as
well?

Please Cc me personally, I have not (yet) subscribed to this list.
--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html