Re: How to get balsa into testing?

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Jules Bean wrote:
> Also it hasn't built on m68k.  I've no idea why, there's no recent
> failure log on buildd.debian.org. Is m68k not keeping up at the
> moment?

Nope. We've been running at ~130 packages that need to be rebuilt for the
last few weeks or so. I think the reason is that you're not the only one
that wants to squeeze his package in right before the freeze...

> Is there anything I can do to help?

If you have an m68k-based machine (People tend to throw them out the
windows these days, so they're pretty cheap if you don't have one (hint,
hint)), you can upload an m68k binary so that we don't have to build it
;-)

Other than that, there's nothing you can do besides making sure your
package builds cleanly and have a bit of patience.

On a side note: -68k is a users' forum. m68k porters can be reached at
m68k-build@nocrew.org

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas dot be

"Human knowledge belongs to the world"