Re: Debian/m68k [Potato] ISO downloads?

No, the TT is a 33MHz mc68030.

There are a couple of operating systems run on this machine.

The origional TOS is so simple, it almost can't have any problems.

I run MagiC, which is a multitasking TOS (TOS is like DOS + GUI), and that
used to work fine, but has been crashing a lot since I moved the computer,
so it may be coincidence, or some software I installed around that time,
or it could be some minor damage from moving the computer.

I also installed MiNT, a Unix like kernal that still is TOS compatible.  I
even installed Debian MiNT.  I have never had good luck with MiNT
though.  If I run with memory protection on, then it isn't very TOS
compatible, if I turn it off, it tends to crash a lot.

Part of the reason for insatlling Linux is to see if the system is more
reliable.  Then I will know if the problem is likely to be hardware
related.  One of my friends suggested there might be a problem with the
Memory,  but that tests ok on startup.

I created and mounted a large swap partition, and now I am not getting
those errors anymore.

 -- noah silva