Re: X server crash on Amiga after loading pcidata module

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 02:25:39AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 04:27:42AM +0200, Simon Richter wrote:
> > I know this has been reported before ([1], [2], [3]), but is there any
> > progress on that issue (I just got my shiny new graphics card...)?
Just use the old xserver-fbdev package. Or the source...
http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/x4.0/

> Not so far as I know.  I don't think anyone has written m68k-aware brains
> for XFree86's module loader.
>
> Someone who has written an object loader for any m68k-based Unix should be
> up to the task.  I realize not many of those folks may be around anymore.
Any hints on where to start? IIRC I asked on the xpert list, and never got
any reply. Not that I have time to waste, but maybe I can save the source
tree after the next build.

Christian