Re: [M68k-build] bf 3.0.8 with basedebs patch

> Test reports welcome, here (m68k specific bugs) or debian-boot (bf bugs).

This 'base.tgz is dead' was just confirmed to be the dumbest idea in the
history of Debian, ever. I've tried a network install on a 50 MB partition
(the usual test setup that worked up to 2.2) and just downloading the
f***ing debs filled the disk. Bah. Plus it took over two hours to do so.
That won't fly with our low end 'can I install Debian on my 40 MB Mac
disk' friends.

I'll try the basedebs method tomorrow. It'll be easier on the disk space
I hope.