Re: question

1. Please turn off the HTML "feature" of your hotmail.
2. There is no expected release date for woody. It will arrive when it
arrives.
3. You really want to use potato anyway. Woody is a beta.
4. You realize that you sent your original message to the m68k list, right?
5. Mandrake 8 doesn't run on 68k Macintoshes...

Russell