Re: Gpm

Jakov af Wallby:

> I don't know, but I have another suggestion.
> You are obviously not caring for compatibility with Amiga legacy
> apps, since you are running linux. :-)
>
> Then you should do fine sticking any serial mouse in /dev/ttyS0. :-)

Hmmm, I'd prefer not to do that, partly because I don't have any serial mice
available (only PS/2 style), partly because I have a perfectly fine Amiga
trackball that I wish to use on the Amiga. I also need something to click on
the Linux icon that shows up on the Workbench when I boot the machine (I
haven't put the commands to boot Linux in my StartupSequence ... yet).

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html