Re: Amiga 4000 donation

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 01:13:08PM +0200, Anton Emmerfors wrote:
> The machine is a tower-converted A4000 with a Cyberstorm MkII 68060
> 50MHz and the Cyberstorm SCSI2 module. Graphics is a Picasso IV.
> Unfortunately it has no RAM, HD, CD or NIC as I've canibalized it for
> parts (reason it was retired was lacking a NIC).

Yikes, that makes me drool.  Too bad I just bought a Quadra 840AV and
haven't made myself useful with it yet, so I can't in good conscience keep
it from someone else's home :).

If you have no other takers, let me know.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    Murphy's Guide to Science:
Debian GNU/Linux                |    If it's green or squirms, it's biology.