Computer and Tech Show

Hey Everyone,

I'm going to bring my Quadra 610 to a local (as in Tampa, FL) computer
and technology show, which will also include other machines and people
from my local Linux Users Group. Does anyone know of anything I could
show off? Personally, I think just getting Linux going on such a machine
is quite a feat, but I'm sure that there's more impressive things I
could do/show to people.

Got any ideas?

Thanks!

Russell

Without sharing, there would be no Internet
Without the Internet, there would be no sharing
Share your code, share your source
-- Let's build something as great as the Internet!