Re: MacAlly 2-button ADB mouse?

Hi !

Yes, I think you should. If the gpm can handle your mouse correctly under terminal,
you can enable the repeater, and change your /dev/mouse link to point to
/dev/gpmdata.

/dev/gpmdata will be a device, and gpm puts the datas incoming from mouse to this,
and X server can read from it.
In this way you can do some protocol translate too. (eg: you can set your repeater
to produce PS/2 compatible data output to /dev/gpmdata. In this case you can
configure your X server for PS/2 mouse).

Bye.