Re: joining this list

On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 09:26:37PM -0400, Ray Knight wrote:
> That's one of the reasons there is a 2.2.19 kernel on the SourceForge
> site at http://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-mac68k/  The kernel there
> has all the possible Mac Ethernet drivers compiled in the kernel.

Yeah, I know.  I had assumed Nick generated his kernel-image package using
the same options.  Fortunately, I burned the sourceforge kernel to the CD
along with Nick's kernel package, so I didn't have to go back and burn a
new CD.

Not having a floppy driver *OR* Ethernet *really* sucks.  :(

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |      Music is the brandy of the damned.