Amiga

Hello,

I've actually two Problems running debian an my Amiga 2000 with 68030 Card and 32MB.

1. I installed version 2.2 from an amiga-partition and it seems to work but when I try to mount the cdrom the system crashes.
mount -t iso9660 -r /dev/sr1 /cdrom
I think that's the way mounting the first (and only) SCSI-cdrom
In version 2.0 you have to say
mount -t iso9660 -r /dev/scd0 /cdrom
Now I've installed version 2.0 and it works. What's wrong with 2.2?

2. With version 2.0 I can't find how to start the X-Window-System. Is there anywhere a description what to do? I installed (with dselect) a lot of window manager. When I invoke fvwm or something else then comes the message "can't open display" The first line in /etc/X11/Xserver is "/usr/bin/X11/XF86_NONE" but XF86_NONE doesn't exist, so startx failed.

Thanks for helping

Werner