mbr rdb...

hi! i have some problems with my amiga and debian. my harddisk have pc mbr on the first
block and amiga rdb after that mbr. everythings works fine. amiga sees both partition types,
pc sees only his mbr....but i want to see pc partition and amiga partitions under debian. i
have compiled kernel2.2.17 with pc-partitions support as module (i cant compile this feature
into kernel, becouse kernel sees only pc mbr after reboot). but loading this module after
disks detection doesnt makes any sense. what should i do? i cant even mount disks with only
pc mbr.
greets.