Re: Amiga Question

On Thu, Apr 05, 2001 at 05:11:45PM -0500, James Novak wrote:
> I have an Amiga 3000T with a 25Mhz 68030, CV64-3D, and 16M fast RAM.
> I'm wondering how Debian would handle under that configuration?  I trried
> it about a year or so ago, and the Xserver was so slow to be completely
> useless under any depth.  I'm currently using NetBSD 1.5, but it doesn't
> support diplays >8bpp on the CV64-3D.

Well, it surely won't be a speed wonder.
Please look at www.debian.org for information belonging to CV64-3D.
Christian T. Steigies has some information on his web page, I think.

--
Ciao...                    // PowerAnimator & Maya Operator
      Ingo               \X/  To boldly design where noone designed before!