parted on m68k ...

Hi,

I'm the GNU parted package maintainer, and I've noticed on the package
status query for parted at
http://kullervo.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/cgi/build-info.pl
that parted is in stat 'Not-For-Us' and is therefore not building on m68k.
Parted now supports Mac disklabels (as of version 1.4.0, which was released
November 13th last year. As such, it should be pretty useful on m68k's now,
and it should have no probs compiling. (I know it compiles no probs on all
other arches ...). Please consider setting the buildd to build parted.

Thanks,

Timshel

--
   Timshel Knoll <timshel@pobox.com>  for Debian email: <timshel@debian.org>
                Geomatics/Computer Science double degree, RMIT