Problems with Installation...

	Howdy all!

	I downloaded and burned an ISO image of the latest Debian for m68k. I've
tried about a hundred times to install the base system on a Mac Performa
550, but to no avail. The installation hangs at about the same point every
time. is there some compatibility issue between this Mac and Debian? I
figured this is either due to the CD-ROM not reading correctly, or faulty
memory... What do you all think?

BTW... I woudl say where the installation hangs every time, but I can't
remember. I guess if you all don't think it's hardware and need to know, I
can try it again.

Thanks,

Zach Lowry