Kernel help

Hi,

I have for some weeks been trying to obtain a 2.2 kernel
that is compatible with my Hades (Atari TT clone). I have
had no luck in either obtaining a pre-compiled kernel,
or in compiling one myself. I would really like to be
able to use the new version of Debian but I am really
stuck. Does anyone know where I may find a 2.2 kernel
compiled with Hades support, or could anybody compile
one for me?

Many thanks.

Ben Hills.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/