support for ATARI VME ethernet cards

Hi all,
Anyone could help to get my TT networkable? Installed 2.2.r0 (from
official Binary-1) no problem on an Atari TT box with 4+16MB RAM, 700MB
SCSI HDD, SCSI CDROM and a network card. Tried 3 different types -
Riebl, BioNET and PAMsnet, the only module that recognized a card was
AtariLance, and the only card recognized was PAMsnet. Rather funny,
considering the PAMsnet module didn't find anything (also BioNET module
failed to recognize BioNET card when it was inserted). The module
reports addresses and interupt during boot; configuration with IP, mask,
gateway etc. went flawlessly, the only problem is doesn't work :(
netstat -i reports iface eth0 with MTU 1500, and Flg BRU, also after
trying pings outside the machine on a local network, etc. it reports
TX-ERRors, all other values are 0 (zero).
When trying netstat -r, localnet line is printed normally, then twice
"eth0: transmit timed out, status 063, resetting", and afterwards the
default route line is printed normally.
When trying to ping, the same error line is printed "eth0: transmit
timed out, status 063, resetting".
The card itself is got only BNC and AUI connectors, I'm using AUI to TP
converter to connect to the local network.
Any idea anyone? Where can I find the list of status #s, so I could at
least lookup the 063?
Thanks a lot.

Lubo Mitanek

--
"Kdyz whiskey, tak jedine irskou", Jan Werich