Re: new boot-floppies (Was: Re: Install with new potato boot-floppies)

> BTW2 I dropped lha completely. Will use tgz for the install files, yes

Good choice ...

> Michael I was serious when I said lha is the reason for the boot-floppies to
> live in contrib. Do you know any other reason?

No, but I think this whole lha-forces-boot-floppies-to-contrib stuff was
just plain ridiculous. And to those who really took it serious: you should
have submitted patches to boot-floppies to make use of lha _optional_
instead of bitching about it.

Anyway, I think every change that makes boot-floppies less convoluted and
insane is a Good Thing. Users that might prefer lha format install
packages are invited to contribute those.