Re: Install with new potato boot-floppies

> The next problem occured with resc1440amiga.bin. At first I thought I only
> had to rename it to rescue.bin but that didn't help. Then I had to create a
> directory-tree with Amiga/images-1.44 under the debian-directory but that
> didn't help either. I copied files here and there, both resc*.bin and
> drivers.tgz to try different locations. Finally it seemed like every file
> was found but then this error occured:

The rescue.bin (renamed resc1440amiga.bin) needs to go into (for example)
debian/Amiga/images-1.44/ the drivers.tgz (renamed driversamiga.tgz) needs
to go into debian/Amiga/. base2_2.tgz remains in debian/.

> The attempt to extract Rescue Floppy from disk failed.

Christian forgot to compile in loop device support it seems.

Can you just skip the broken steps and continue to install and configure
the base system, and try booting that?