A kernel for mac

I'm (somewhat) active in the development of Linux/Mac68k. Some time ago,
I started writing a (better) Potato install guide. This was all very
nice, and I ended up, um, volunteering to build the Debian/68k kernel for
Macintosh. In the mean time, this has grown to include the MacOS part of
the installation as well, that means basically I'll be creating

I've only got two 68k-based Macs, so I need more people to test the
kernel. You can get it from
http://www.phys.uu.nl/~dwijn/mac68k/vmlinux.gz and modules.tar.gz, or
visit http://www.phys.uu.nl/~dwijn/mac68k.html.

As of right now, there might be a problem with large files and SCSI.
The installation procedure hangs while extracting base2_2.tgz; I hope
there will be a fix for this some time soon.

You'll also see a `potatoinstall.ps' and `potatoinstall.tex'. These are
not finished, and they are somewhat ahead of the current situation.
Please do not use them to help you install potato as it is now.

cheers, Alfred

Alfred G. de Wijn,  Faculty of Physics and Astronomy, Utrecht University
 Home address:  Baarnseweg 26A, 3735 MH Bosch en Duin, The Netherlands
   e-mail: A.G.deWijn@phys.uu.nl    web: http://www.phys.uu.nl/~dwijn