Re: WG: kernel-image 2.2.16 (atari)

On Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 08:19:20AM +0200, Szymanski, Frank-Peter wrote:
> >I am uploading the atari kernel-image to pandora.debian.org/~cts
> >You should find 2.2.16 images for all m68k subarches there. Please test
> >_and_ report your results on this list.
>
> Great. I would like to test the ATARI kernel on my afterburner equipped
> falcon but therefore I need to know how to extract the kernel from the
> .deb-archive.
Install it, you will then find vmlinuz-2.2.16 in /boot and the modules in
place.

Or do you want to do initial testing with it, ie no running linux system
yet? I can give you the vmlinuz alone, but I am not sure how good it will
work, without the modules.

BTW, I was serious when I said I wanted you to report to the list, how these
images performed on the different machines. There were quite a few downloads
already, but only one report so far.

Christian