Re: 2.2.10 on Mac IIcx: SCSI doesn't work :-(

> How is it possible for something from MacOS to still be alive? How would
> it even get called if we shut down all interrupt sources?

Example: Sonic interrupt engine. Will happily scribble all over kernel
memory if its receive buffers or descriptors happen to be allocated there.
Will only be shut up by disabling the Sonic itself, not by blocking its
interrupt.

Who knows what else in a Mac could do that?