potato and macIIci

I'm trying to install potato on my macIIci using the latest disks but
I'm having problems. I run Penguin and it gets to the point where it
says "fasten your seat belt..." the screen changes color and then
nothing happens... Dose anyone know what is wrong? Is there something I
am doing wrong? My command line is just root=/dev/ram and the kernel and
ram are set to files on my drive. Does anyone have an idea what is
wrong? I'm using MacOS 7.5 something i think.

James

--
Can you discern the signs of the times? || www.danielrevelation.com
Do you see the storm fast approaching?  || www.sundaylaw.com