Potato TestCycle 3 and CVision64

Hi!
	Has anyone else had problems using a gfxcard when installing potato testcycle
3? No matter what videodevice I use my CVision 64 and scandoubler is not used.
Even if I use

amiboot-5.6 -d -k root.bin root=/dev/ram video=amifb:pal

I don't get a picture. I succeded in installing debian by using my old adaptor
and plugging the monitor into the amigas native video port and carefully
typing

amiboot-5.6 -d -k root.bin root=/dev/ram video=amifb:vga

in front of a black screen. I was hoping the problem would be fixed during
installation, but sadly it didn't. Any help?

/Allan