Re: I'm done!

On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 12:23:45PM -0400, Jonathan Levi, M.D. wrote:
> At 6:03 PM -0400 7/2/00, Russell Hires wrote:
> Pardon my basic ignorance, but where will I find the guide itself?
Its part of the boot-floppies and thus available in the CVS repository of
the boot-floppies. Install boot-floppies and read README-CVS to learn how to
access the CVS. The boot-floppies package contains the guide as well,
although the newest version is always available with CVS.
Alternatively you can look at any debian mirror in
 potato/disks-m68k/main/current
Also, I have put the four quickinstall guides at
 www.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/debian-[amiga|atari|mac|vme].txt
but I can not guarantee to keep that up-to date with the CVS.

The official installation guide (which needs some m68k updates) is at:
 http://www.debian.org/releases/2.2/m68k/install
and is AFAIK recreated daily from CVS.

Christian