Re: Disaster!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian T. Steigies" <cts@debian.org>
To: "Debian/m68k List" <debian-68k@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2000 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: Disaster!!

> I propose you read debian-devel, debian-vote and debian-flamewar if you
want
> to learn more about this subject. If you want to help and join debian, you
> might even vote on this.

Nah, just wondered what your opinions were. Yes I put a emotive word in
subject, but hey :)

> Forget non-free, back to work (BTW I would not mind somebody else trying
> build missing non-free debs for m68k. I am sick of reporting bugs on them
> and never or only very slowly getting an answer).

Well, I do understand m68k will not be affected as much as the others. But
Debian as a whole will definatey
be affected. I just use list, since I am not interested too much in the x86
development. Since m68k development and discussion are more important to me.

Although it was not meant to be flamebait. I just want to say I agree with
what Christian and Chris had to say for m68k.

Thats it, I am done here.

Except to say that #linux_zone on irc.dalnet.com is a channel specifically
for ALL archs and we would welcome peeps to visit and have a chat or
whatever :)

Dave.