Re: Penguin-18 problems [was Re: Fw: Potato boot floppies on Mac getting "invalid compressed format"]

Chris Baker wrote:

> > > It would be on the potato CDs as well. So people with a CD do not have to
> > > have a slink CD as well or download Penguin-17.
> >
> > How many people have had trouble with Penguin-18? How many others used it
> > without any trouble?
>
> Me and (AFICT) everyone with a IIci.

I had a problem with my IIci also, but I attributed it to the DayStar
'040 card in the PDS slot.  I have another IIci, but I'll have to dig up
a SCSI disk to test it.

--
Ray Knight
audilvr@speakeasy.org