Thanks and Apologies

Firstly many thanks to all who have contributed to the Install guide.  I
now realise how high up the learning curve I was and still am.  Apologies
for the extra work I appear to have caused.

Thank you for patience shown by those who have corrected my mistakes.

I have tried to learn from my mistakes and will endevour not to repeat
them.  I have not and will not take any offence when those mistakes/errors
are pointed out in such a constructive manner (Michael, Christian etc).

I hope to install Potato on my ageing mac this weekend and will report
progress.

Kind regards