Re: Potato boot floppies on Mac getting "invalid compressed format"

Marcelo:
 I have been using the cross compiler for building the MVME162 kernels.
The cross-compilers I built, are as follows:
 1. GCC 2.95.2
 2. BINUTILS 2.9.5.0.27

This setup compiles twenty times faster than native.

Try it, you'll like it.

Thanks.