Re: Forgive my Mac-ignorance

Hmm.  I doubt it.  I'm pretty sure that a Floating Processor Unit is required
and I don't THINK that they have them.  You can probably find out for sure
at:

http://www.lowendmac.com

They've got pretty good information on any Mac model.  If you can't run the
68k port, though then maybe you can get macbsd.  I don't know much
about it, but it might work.  A good starting point for it is macbsd.com.

Dakota Duff