Re: Kernel / atari-fdisk problem with IDE-HD > 8,4 GB

On Mon, May 15, 2000 at 04:11:35PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> CC: set; is there anyone from the Amiga crowd with similar problems?
Funny that you change to this subject. amiga-fdisk segfaults for me when when
I want to write anything to disk. I am pretty sure I mentioned this before, I
was kind of hoping for some confirmation. The same version is working on
kullervo, so maybe it is a problem with my system. The slink version
segfaulted only on one of my disks, might be the 10GB IDE disk, but I am not
sure. The potato version segfaults on both, the 1GB SCSI and the 10GB IDE,
disks.

Roman: I will try to debug it, as you mentioned in PM.

Christian