Re: X resolution

On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 05:25:45PM -0100, Claude Aeschlimann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to the list as I just installed linux on my Amiga 1200T. I have
> trouble to change the resolution under X (so far all I get is 640*480 in
> 4 or 8 color). Does anyone know what to change (and how ;-) in the file
> X86config ? I tried different settings with no success. I don't have any
> graphic card, just the AGA chipset and a M1764 monitor.
Its in the kernel source, of cause. Ie
 linux-2.2.10/Documentation/m68k/kernel-options.txt
I included a few things I found important in the potato boot-floppies as
 ocs_ecs_aga.txt
For a copy, see for example:
 ftp.de.debian.org:/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-m68k/current/amiga

Which reminds me, that the documentation is still not updated for amiga,
atari and mac. If anybody would be insterested in current documentation (its
still based on 2.1!) please look at it, install it, and update it! Then
commit it to the CVS or send it to me/this list.

Christian
--
Read the FAQ!                     http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html
Download the FAQ!   ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/FAQ/FAQ.gz