Re: new boot-floppies

> Finished. Except modules bug (thats a boot-floppies bug), pmac-fdisk.txt
> (thats an ftp bug) and a new kernel-image maybe. I am waiting for the quick
> install texts to include them, in case people feel they are still needed.
think I was a bit too optimistic.. pmac-fdisk seems to be a bug in
boot-floppies as well, but I forgot amiga-fdisk!
Both versions of amiga-fisk segfault for me, can any amiga user confirm
that?
fdisk /dev/hda
p (print partition table)
w (write table to disk)
-> segfault

I asked the author, no reply yet. I asked Sven, he is busy, Franky seems to
be busy as well. I looked at the strace output but couldnt find anything of
relevance. fdisk from slink works better. Any opinions? If somebody has time
to spare, it would be cool if you could look at this (you all have easter
holidays, dont you?).

Christian