Re: Penguin-18

On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 08:24:03PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > I thought he wanted to keep buildd running ...
> > He said so, but who knwos what experiments people are doing in his
> > department...
>
> I thought that was CS not physics :-)
I once visited him, physicists all around.

> But what about the Intel crowd? There's so much different hardware out
> there. I can't imagine the boot-floppies people cover it all there.
I think bf is pretty hardware independent, the kernel works or the kernel
does not work. The rest is identical for everybody. In theory, of course
thing should be tested, I am an experimentalist...

> > I did not find it on ftp.mac.linux-m68k.org except for patches/2.2.14pre?
>
> That might just be it. But I'll ask Tony or jmt to make a snapshot for me.
I'd prefer to have the complete soure, if you could arrange that.

Christian