Restart

Hello Listers,

I just had a little surprise: I typed "shutdown -r now" and my Quadra 610
restarted! I don't mean Linux itself restarted, I mean the computer
restarted! I got the chime telling me that the whole thing restarted from
ground zero, as if I had just turned on the power. This also means it didn't
automatically reboot Linux...I'm surprised because it didn't ever do that
before; it would just restart Linux, without actually causing the computer
to completely power down to the point of restarting it. It would just reload
the OS...

Just thought I should share that.

Russell