Install with new potato boot-floppies

Hi,

I've just tried to install with the new Potato boot-floppies (2.2.10) and I
haven't succeeded.

The first error I encountered was this:

Error loading the keymap /amiga/amiga-se.bmp from /etc/keymaps.tgz

the same happened with amiga-us.

The next problem occured with resc1440amiga.bin. At first I thought I only
had to rename it to rescue.bin but that didn't help. Then I had to create a
directory-tree with Amiga/images-1.44 under the debian-directory but that
didn't help either. I copied files here and there, both resc*.bin and
drivers.tgz to try different locations. Finally it seemed like every file
was found but then this error occured:

The attempt to extract Rescue Floppy from disk failed.

I don't know where to go from here to make it work, it it is at all possible
to get it to work.

My system is an A4k with CS MkII 040/40, CV64/3D, MFC-III, Ariadne II, 80
Megs Ram and a Maxtor 5Gb harddive. A 127 Mb Swap and a 1.5 Gb Linux native
partition.

I wonder if I have collected all files that I need and put them in the right
place.

The files I got was these: base2_2.tgz, driversamiga.tgz, keymaps.tgz,
modulesamiga.tgz, linuxamiga, resc1440amiga.bin root1440amiga.bin,
sys_mapamiga.gz

Though, I haven't tried the smaller rootamiga.bin, is that the one I should
use?

all files taken from:

http://www.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/boot-floppies/2.2.10/

Regards
--
Thomas Sjölin

http://www.infoscandic.se/~thomas

Reality is for people who lack imagination.