I have hosed my shared libs!

Well, now I've done it. I was trying to replace libc.so.6 in /lib/ with the
one in /initrd (they seemed the same to me). I chose to use cp to do that.
heh. Now nothing works. Not cp, not ls, not the most simple of commands.
What do I do now? I guess I accidentally got rid of something _verrry_
important. How do I get it back?

Thanks for your help.

Russell

PS The reason I was doing that was because I got an error message about
there being an unreadable symbol in libc.so.6 when doing "make dep". So, I
thought I would just replace it. sigh.