Re: Test 2.2.10 kernel images/modules/etc. for Atari and Mac

I'm running  a Performa 476; potato is on an external harddisk: a Quantum
LPS170S.

The 2.2.10 kernel in most respects works very well for me, comparing
favorably with the 2.0.36  kernel. So nice to have correct colors in X.

But I am having one serious problem:  downloading a file using ftp or lynx.
Downloading is very slow and fitful, and almost always gets hopelessly
bogged down.
ftp works smoothly for me with the older kernel.

Anyone else having similar problems?

--Bill