Macintosh External Floppy Drive

Hello Fellow 68k hackers!

I just pulled out an old mac SE/30 with a 170MB HD, and a broken floppy.

With the help of another machine to download, and an external scsi hard drive to transfer the files. (Plus to boot from when partitioning), I have been able to get a working linux se/30. BUT-- Now i would like to get some extra stuff on to the box, specifically, pico. The box is going to be on my network for perl development. Its to play around with basically.

I have another linux box, without scsi, but I can use floppies with it, and with the se/30 via an old 800k external floppy drive that i got for my mac plus, but it connects fine to my se/30. It works under macOS, but I'm having trouble under linux.

So, here's the question:

How do I get an old external floppy drive (connected to the disk port) to mount under debain-68k ?

All help is appreciated.
/johan ugander -- A proud member of the GNU generation.

ps. Does anyone know where I could find a cheap asante pds ethernet card for the se/30? Thanks again.
---
  name:   Johan Ugander
  school: AEDT2002
  email:  johan@ugander.com