Re: Test 2.2.10 kernel images/modules/etc. for Atari and Mac

> Do we need to be concerned about overwriting currently installed modules?
> (i.e. should we make copies first?) I want to be sure I can go back to my
> current slink setup if anything goes astray.

The current slink setup should have a 2.0.36 kernel, and those modules
won't get overwritten. However, if you happen to use a 2.2.10 kernel with
the corresponding modules installed, move /lib/modules/2.2.10 to
/lib/modules/2.2.10-save before unpacking the modules.