Re: [Re: bash-2.04 beta3 for testing]

> I noticed that there are some high quality Atari ST and Amiga emulators for
> x86Linux and Windows. Has anyone gotten Linux to boot within a m68k computer
> emu?

Paul Coene got the ST uClinux port to boot on the STonX emulator. Linux
won't run on those emus unless they emulate 030 or 040 processors which
include the MMU. And even emulating the MMU might get a bit sticky (for
the Mac-on-Linux emulator you have to turn virtual memory off in MacOS,
otherwise it just crashes).